Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I like being a mom. I was sitting in the van waiting for a kid to come out of the house so I could chauffeur them to karate, and I watched Skyler ride up the side walk on his tricycle. It was so cute. Those are fun little moments. Another fun little moment was Kara telling me about how in first grade today, they wrote a letter to a real live shark named Red, and they put it in this giant envelope, and she thinks maybe he will write back with a great big teeth mark on the paper.
Those are awesome fun mom moments. I like being a mom. I like my little chickies being little still and at home. I also like taking a nap right in the middle of the day because everybody was at school. Mwahahaha. Life is pretty good.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

To my super neat friend: I like that you like being a mom. Me too.

Holly said...

I like being a mom too! And you my friend are the best at it!

Susan said...

I agree! You are a GREAT mom! And I have LOVED your past posts. WORM! I also loved your new theme song. I am going to sing it to you next time I see you.