Thursday, August 27, 2009

Worm to ya muthah

Tonight we were doing the normal song before bed thing, and I started singing to Michael. I did a rap version of "this little pig went to market" it was a fun little beat and I guess Skyler liked it too. Because as I finished with, "This little pig went Wee. Wee. Wee. All the way home." he added his own ending touch by folding his arms with both hands in the peace sign and in his homeboy voice said,"WORM!" I laughed so hard.
For all ya'll who aren't from da 'hood', he was trying to say, "WORD!" Soo so funny. I am still giggling over it.

4 comments:

Janetlee said...

Wow, you are on a blogging trip. I'm pretty happy to see you post. It is fun to see you enjoying motherhood.

Mandy said...

That is hilarious! Totally made me giggle outloud too since I can totally picture him doing that. I just love your boys. Well, all your kids and your whole family really. You guys are awesome!!

Unknown said...

WORM! :) adorable!

Our Family said...

That's too funny. Although saying "worm" makes just about as much sense to me as saying "word". I never got that one. I'm not even sure why I'm still typing....alright, "peas out".