Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've hit forty, but not yet over the hill......ha ha

I have hit the forty mark. Forty pounds lost. Yay me! I am not over the hill, though, as I haven't even gotten to the halfway point. But I am in no hurry. Dave is dieting with me and we have found it isn't nearly as hard as we thought. I think a lot of that has to do with my life as it is right now. No sick babies,(that one is for Becca and Emily), no mid night feedings, a lot less intense. Life isn't boring, it is still busy busy busy. Just not intense. I also feel a lot of heaven's help. So, one day at a time and not being in any kind of hurry, it seems to equal success. Plus I have had a lot of inspiration. So, yeah. Forty pounds. What is funny, though, is that my clothes that I was wearing when I was so overweight, are now fitting. Ha! Dang. I am glad I am not there anymore.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

I must not be very observant. 40 lbs.? I had no idea. You just look like the same beautiful friend to me. I hope you can take that as a compliment.

Unknown said...

Congrats on 40 pounds!

Susan said...

You look Fabulous. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing that you are sticking to? I lost 10 and then got side tracked and never got going again!