Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hooray for SKyler!

I am so grateful for Skyler! So here is a blog for him. Here is a funny little thing he did. (there are a million) A little before Christmas, he decided that playing with the little doll strollers was pretty great. He loved his and toted it everywhere. And at night time, when he went to bed, was it his stuffed cookie monster at his side? Oh no.
I bent down to kiss him goodnight, when I saw two little handles poking out of his comforter . I lifted up the blanket to reveal---dum da da dummmm! The stroller! He had it all folded up and it was lying lengthwise next to him. BUT that is not all. Next night, guess what we found next to him: a toilet paper holder that had broken off the wall! (it is kind of shaped like a goal post). Can you believe it? Totally awesome. So funny. I can just picture it now.....snuggly bear, fuzzy blankie, boo-boo keys, funny muffler, sweetie stroller, and kiki toiletpaper holder. (from spongebob)

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

that is AWESOME! Thanks for a good laugh. What a sweet little boy! :) I remember Taylor went to sleep once with a vacuum attachment. Did you take pictures??

Janetlee said...

Cute story. And there is still room for him in the bed? Ha Ha.

Holly said...

I am glad I am not the only mom that finds these "treasures" in their little boy's bed! I thought it was the funniest thing...I had never seen a kid bring stuff to bed and every night when I check on him he has his little arms wrapped around something!
Too Cute!