Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am sick

I am sick. I need to write a poem about it....think think think


I know how sickly I are.
I know my face aint no star.
But I do not mind it cause I am behind it
and you folks out front get the jar.

No no no. Scratch that. Beginnnn againnnn.

Cough, cough, cough. My head hurts.
My cheeks are all stuffy and full.
Sniff sniff sniff, sound and light hurts.
There's throbbing so strong in my skull.

Nice hot bath. Soft dim lights.
tylenol helps with relief.
Bright warm fire. Kids in bed.
Now I will catch me some sleep.

Mommmm???? I have a bloody nose.
Mommmm???? I wet the bed.
Mommmmmm??? oh nothing. I just wanted to wake you up.
Ha ha ha. :)

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

I have something to cheer you up. I just got it for you today. I will bring it on over. Love ya.

Susan said...

HA HA! You are funny!

Unknown said...

:) I've been up since 2 a.m. if it makes you feel any better.