Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Poor little waif...

A little background. This week has been less June Cleaver-ish and more Ritz crackers and easy cheese when it comes to dinner. (Not really that bad.) But enough bad to make me want to make sure I made a really nice dinner for the kids and dave tonight. SO I did.
After dinner, Skyler, who is three, walks in my bedroom and says in his
three year old voice, "Mom, I want ceeyal." Which is to be interpreted, Mother dearest, I would like you to pour me some cereal.

I said, "Skyler, how about some more chicken, or broccoli, or rice?"
to which he replied, "BUT MAAAHHHHMMMMM, I STARFING!!!!!"
So I gave him cereal. Just a funny.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is so funny...last night I cooked after being gone and on the road. My 5 year old didn't want sloppy Joes, he wanted a hot dog. I always associate hot dogs with fast food. Soooo I guess what I am trying to say is I totally know what you mean, processed food or homemade, what do kids really want???

Sherrie said...

Hey...cereal is pack with vitamins and minerals...right? :) That is so funny.

kirstensblog said...

See that's what I thought.