Friday, November 21, 2008

Just so's you knows;

  • according to my boys, I am "Mommy Jaguar". Michael and Skyler are the baby jaguars.
  • Scotty just informed Challis that he is hot.....in both ways.
  • Turning off the tv at night may lead to fun family playtime; with Katelyn and Kara dancing together to big band music, Scotty creating marvelous war zones with his green plastic army dudes, Michael and Skyler sitting in front of the bookcase, perusing Thomas the Train and Cuordoroy, and me sitting quietly on the couch loving every second of it and taking it all in. Unless your kids' names are different. Then insert appropriate name.
  • Setting up tables and chairs for den meeting can work wonders for cub control. And MnMs.
  • Prayer has an amazing affect on the soul, and answers to those prayers are certain. In Doctrine and Covenants 98:4, the Lord swears that our prayers enter into His ears and are heard/answered. With my life I know this is true. He recently fought a little battle for me, that to me has been ongoing for a year. For me that little battle was as big as freeing the Hebrews from Egypt. What is neat is that although He knew my battle was little, He understood that for me it was huge. I love that. Key words, He understood. I love that. I love Him. He loves me. He loves you.
  • Thanks to my beautiful Janet and Sherrie friends, I am learning that LESS is MORE.
  • If you are reading this blog, you should KNOW that you are ultra importante to me. I mean it.
  • I really don't like this color of green.


2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Thanks Kirsten! I love how you remind us all of the important things in life. :)

Janetlee said...

Hey, my name is Janet. That must mean I am special. Hooray! somebody thinks I am a o k. Love you, Kirsten!