Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grateful for.....

  • I'm grateful for crisp snowy mornings when I am toasty inside
  • I love the pumpkins and leaves on my porch. And the rusty basket with apples.
  • I am thankful for the pioneers who settled Iona before me, and my ancestors who lived in really tough times (dugouts, no food, etc.) so that I could benefit from those sacrifices. I have a toasty warm comfortable home, and we have nice meals every day.
  • I am thankful for knowing about the Savior's plan. It fills my life, and gives me hope and joy.
  • I am thankful for the cute little kids playing at my house right now. We have Luke Bush, and Kaleb Hemenway and the Kelsey girls. They are all especially beautiful children.
  • I am grateful for my free money that I get from plasma. It is so fun to just walk in a craft store and buy some cute crafty stuff for decorations. I love it. It gives me such a charge.
  • I love my ward friends, and my near and far off friends. (if you can read this, you are definitely one of those.)
  • I love laughing with my husband.
  • I love laughing with my kids.
  • I am grateful for joy.
  • If you are reading this, you can know I am grateful for you.

No comments: